Saturday, June 5, 2010

Blazingstar Visit


Andy was gracious enough to let me come try out one of his lenses today.  It was a big, heavy, brute of a lens, but it sure was sweet.  I was worried that it would be too heavy for me, and today didn't do much to alleviate this worry.


Huxley didn't know what hit him.


Neither did Lupine!



Coulee was positively exhausted by the end. She was pretty happy to reach the wading pool when we were done.  Her eyes looked positively horrible by the end. She must have some kind of allergy that is showing up this spring.  It doesn't seem to bother her, but her eye rims sure go red.  Andy was taking pictures on the second half of our walk, and I'm sure she won't be looking her finest in his photos.


I was completely shocked by Lacey today.  She didn't bark at Andy.  Not once.  AND she actually relaxed right beside him.  Last weekend she made sure the bed in our hotel room was always between her and my friends, yet with Andy she was almost instantly at ease.  I've never seen anything like it.  He didn't even give her any cookies and I think I only gave her one after her initial sniff of him. Obviously she can recognize a dog person!  Oh and then she ruined her perfect guest status by peeing in the pool.  Sorry Lupine and Huxley!

6 comments:

onecollie said...

she peed in the pool!!!!
Love those pictures of Coulee with Huxley & Lupine!!! Huxley looks like he's pulling her tail! LOL!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! LOVE FUN photos. HI There I'm Sugar. Looking forward to your visit to my blog n be blog friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

WigglyZack said...

They are the best photos. Peeing the pool LOL!!! Just like kids!!

Marcela said...

Happen to run into your blog, and so glad I did! These pictures made my day, good looking dogs you have!!!

Blazingstar said...

Great photos! Huxley does look a little stunned in the photo! Love the one of Lupine and Coulee in mid-air too. Now I know why Andy was changing the water in the pool when I got home....

Blazingstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.