Monday, August 9, 2010

Have Stick, Will Travel



We spent the weekend camping in the Crowsnest Pass.


I LOVE our trailer.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.  This was only my second time in it but the first time we had some technical difficulties so we were without lights and water.  But not this time!  It is so nice to be able to sit comfortably at a table in the evening and play cards, or read a book or just chat and have a drink. Sunday it rained pretty much the entire morning but we just had a leisurely morning, quickly packed up and left.  No wet tent to roll up.  No soaking wet clothes to worry about. No breakfast in the rain.  It was wonderful.  Look - a happy, dry Marlin!


I barely took any photos all weekend.  We didn't end up going for a hike as my back has really been bothering me lately, but we did take the girls around the lake at least.  They had fun splashing in the water and of course, fetching a stick.  Coulee is happy no matter where she is as long as there is something to fetch.


We will be heading out again in a week or two.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

that's so great! i love nice relaxing weekends- sounds like it was well needed too!