Thursday, September 2, 2010

What Grace


Sorry I've been so quiet this week. I've been busy with the photos from the weekend and frankly haven't had an urge to even look at my camera until today.  The girls have been neglected but I've been making it up to them these last 2 days.  Coulee may actually be stiff tomorrow we played so much fetch today.  We met a lab that came with her own ball (ball trumps frisbee every time) so she had to show off her skills and stamina both in and out of the water.  She is proud to say she kicked the labs butt in the speed department!  I'm not proud to say she cheated with a lead out every time. :)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Your grace is beauty in motion Coulee:)

2Elkies said...

Great Action shot!

Kennedy said...

Coulee - you rock! Looks like he's going kung fu on that frisbee. :)