Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More

I couldn't resist sharing more pictures from yesterday.  I brought my wider angle lens and got quite a few shots that I liked. I'm not sure why I don't bring it with me more often!

The dog park looked downright majestic today!  The coulees almost looked like Mountains.  And Bean (my car) really adds to the photo too!  :)

Apparently Lacey thinks you are supposed to carry ALL frisbees like a taco.  This one isn't nearly as flexible as the one from West Paw and she still managed to fold it in half.

Snow Taco!

The girls

Lacey looks so tiny compared to Coulee!  

Coulee was disgruntled... Lacey kept getting the frisbee.

2 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Le foto sono sempre un grande spettacolo !
I cani sembrano veramente divertirsi molto !!!!
Come si chiama questo posto così pieno di neve ?
Buona serata :)
Myriam

Karen said...

Lacey likes snow tacos:)
I'm sure envying you that sunshine.... and the snow for a bit, but the cold not so much.