Monday, July 11, 2011

Still Here

I'm still here!  I've just been busy taking lots of photos.  Not that this blog is any indication of that.  I've barely taken any personal photos this week, yet I still managed to fill my hard drive with just 7 days worth of photos!  I've actually been leaving the camera at home while out on walks because apparently it is possible to take so many photos, you aren't in the mood to take more.  Who knew?

I've got lots of time this week though to catch up on rescue volunteering, house work, relaxing, spending time with the pups. and hopefully time to handle a few more photo sales from all the pictures I've been taking.  :)

The dog sporting events have been going pretty good for me this year.  I've met my minimum goal for each event and in some, surpassed it.  I'm busy trying to figure out what to do with my summer photography earnings this year.  New lens?  New software? Definitely a new camera bag, if I can find what I want/need. Or, I may just put it into the general melting pot.  It isn't a huge amount or anything, but it feels like "extra".

I am going to rent the 100-400 lens for the Lure Coursing I'm going to photograph this weekend.  I've been meaning to try out Lethbridge Lens Rentals for a while, but I haven't had a reason to splurge.  I'm looking forward to trying it out.  It is the perfect event for it.

I think you can expect things will get back to normal this week on the blog.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anda said...

I absolutely can relate to the "taken too many photographs" feeling - it leaves you empty for a while :)

Can't wait to hear your reviews of the 100-400 lens, it's a very tempting one!