Friday, August 26, 2011

Smile Contest

EDIT:  Just read the rules a little closer... apparently we need to be in the states.  So why they had a box to tick off that we lived in Canada is beyond me.  :(

I'll try not to be too annoying with this, but at the same time, I really, really want your votes.

I entered Lacey in a photo contest.  I hate the ones that are a "popularity" contest where whoever gets the most votes wins, but the prize in this one is too cool to pass up on without a little effort.


The contest is hosted by Greenies and the prize is a photo session with Amanda Jones, a cover of Bark Magazine and a year supply of Greenies. What I really want is the session with Ms. Jones.  The cover of Bark would be pretty darn cool too.  And the Greenies I would donate to Windy City Canine Rescue as my girls really don't need all those!

So PLEASE vote for Lacey. You can vote every day.  I've made it really easy for you.  You can just click on the photo of her at the top right hand corner of this blog and it will take you straight there.  It is fast and easy although I think you need either a facebook or twitter account to vote.  So every time you come to the blog, you can just click the link and vote.  I'll try and keep the blog updated regularly so you have a good reason to come visit and vote.  :)

2 comments:

Stephanie V said...

So, when I try to vote it insists that I register. Is there a way around this?
Ha! My word verif is 'facess'

Taryn said...

Ok, I voted! Good luck! I'll try to remember to vote each day.