Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Big 4.0

Lacey turned 4 years old yesterday!  My little girl all grown up.

Look how little and round she used to be!  (Her head is wet as she got sprayed every time she tried to play tug with my pant leg.  Apparently that was often!).  She was always a feisty little thing.



Liz took this photo - it is still one of my all time favourites!  She was still looking for a home at that point (we were just supposed to be her foster home).


Here she is playing with  a sweet lab at work (Kayla was the best puppy playmate!).  I think at this point, we'd officially adopted her.  I have no photos of her and Coulee doing this.  I think Lacey was about 9 months old when they finally played together.

And here are some pictures of her on her actual birthday this year...  One day I'm going to her a superman cape!


Coulee was very sweet and let her get the frisbee a few times...  You know, 'cause it was her birthday and all.


I love how enthusiastically she runs back, even when she loses the race.  :)


Happy Birthday Little One!  Thanks for all the snuggles, nose kisses and sass.

6 comments:

WigglyZack said...

Happy Birthday Lacey - keep on flying!!!! A cape would be perfect as you are super!!!

K-Koira said...

Happy birthday Lacey! Wear that invisible cape like you are proud!

onecollie said...

awww, Happy Birthday Little Lacey!!!!!

Mary Lou said...

Happy birthday to you.... Happy birthday to you.... Happy birthday, dear Lacey!! Happy birthday to YOU!! ;op

Taryn said...

Happy B-Day, Lacey!

The Lady said...

Happy Birthday Lacey!!