Sunday, May 26, 2013

Frolicking on the Beach


Amanda and I went out to the beach yesterday with Vito, Boone and Coulee.


Coulee was happy to be out running and swimming.  I'm not so sure she that happy to have the company though.  :)


Vito was his usual cute self.  When he wasn't harrasing Coulee, he was off playing with toys by himself.


Boone had a tonne of fun frolicking in the water.  He is quite smitten with waves.




I wonder if Vito realizes that the toy is saving his life at the moment.  ha!



They all got pretty dirty.  But no one more so than V.


After we got back to the car we played around with Boone just a little more so that I could try and make a composite.  I'd been dying to try this but I wasn't sure if I could make it work without a tripod.  I'm thrilled that I can.  I can't wait to play more.



4 comments:

K-Koira said...

Oh, I love the composite. How did you edit the pictures together like that?

Paws on the Run said...

You can later the photos in Photoshop and then just delete all the stuff on top of each dog to expose the dogs on each layer. I put all the layers to 50% opacity so I can line things up and see what I'm doing and I start at the bottom and work my way up. It didn't take very long at all - maybe 5 minutes.

Paws on the Run said...

That should be layer not later. :)

WigglyZack said...

Looks like the dogs had fun that's for sure