Friday, August 2, 2013

Mood

I had to go to the car to grab something... she thought we were leaving.  This is her "What? But we just got here look."


Life has settled down dramatically these past few weeks... at least for now.  But I'm still not really in a mood to take photos or rather to edit or do anything with them.  I've still been taking my camera most days and taking at least some photos but they are mainly just sitting on my computer doing nothing.


I got a Waboba and I like it.

I have a client order that needs to be fulfilled and I keep putting it off - claiming (to myself) that I haven't had the time.  And that isn't true.  I have had the time, but I just haven't been in the right mood, at the right time. Hopefully I'll snap out of it this weekend as I'll need to do the order as well as edit some more agility pictures from Regionals.

They are supposed be used on land but it bounced pretty good so we just went with it.

So while I was going to do a casual review of the Waboba fetch ball, I'm going to leave that for another day.

And I wondered why she stunk to high heaven after this walk.

Coulee enjoyed it.  What more do you need to know?

Riding home with her new toy.



No comments: