Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week in Review

Whoops!  Sorry.  Didn't mean to do that you to again.  We had a pretty good week.

I had to do a "Collaborate" photo for my 52 week project and while I didn't quite interpret it the way the author probably intended, it sort of fits the theme.  I asked Amanda to help by bringing her crew to see if we could get a group shot of them.  As you can see things started off a little rocky.  LOL


But we eventually got it all straightened out. :)  The nice thing with the picnic table is that they were a) easy to line up and b) were forced to sit close together. The other times I've attempted group shots I just found the dogs too spread out so this was perfect.  Good thing Boone didn't come as he wouldn't have fit!


We also had a little more fun with the fisheye lens this week.  I still haven't quite figured out how to get exactly what I want... but I'm having fun learning.






I also went and helped a rescue dog burn off some steam on the weekend.  Unfortunately he cut one of his pads on the snow and was bleeding so we had to cut it short but we had a lot of fun.  I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed playing with and watching a really active dog.  Kilo is with Windy City Canine Rescue and is still looking for a home if anyone out there in the blogosphere is interested!


In other exciting news to celebrate her birthday Lorelei is doing a project with 55 things and she chose my idea to use 55 dogs.  So in a month or so, we'll be attempting a giant group photo.  It should be fun!  I can't wait.  Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Love the shot with the swishy tail. I am so going to rent a fisheye lens when the weather improves!