Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spring Like

Yesterday felt almost Spring like. So does today.  Let's hope it lasts this time. I had a pretty good day. I spent the morning doing some work, some housework and a little bit of relaxing and then headed out around noon for a walk with the pups.

When swamp water makes your dog this happy, how can you refuse?


And once she's wet and dirty, you just gotta go with the flow.


I tried to get them to pose together but there was something interesting on the other side of the fence, so I cut my losses and moved them along before they went off in search of it.


It might have felt like Spring, but there sure wasn't much evidence of it yet! I think the only green things in the photo below are the fence posts!

 

 Then we stopped to visit with puppies on the way home!!!  It was mid day, bright sun with black pups who liked to cuddle so not many photos were taken but I couldn't not take ANY...  They are 4.5 weeks old right now.




No comments: