Sunday, February 15, 2015

Before and After - Part 3

I think his exact words for this one was "The bushes are killing it".  He suggested I crop to just include her and the bench.  I had of course done this while taking various shots of her up there, but didn't choose it as my favourite.  :) So this isn't the same image re-cropped, it's a different photo all together that I feel fit more what he suggested. I again feel like her head is squished and needs more breathing room.

Before:


 After:



3 comments:

Taryn said...

I think for that one there is a happy medium, I would crop out the farthest left (darker) branches but leave the paler ones.(I love the winter feel of the shot), but I would also crop the bench in from the right to keep Lacey's head from being dead in the center.

K-Koira said...

I really like both options to be honest. I love the close crop, but I like the wider view too.

I'm a little heartbroken that my computer died and I can't work on the photos I took yesterday.

manymuddypaws said...

I like the crop. But I do like a close crop better anyway. Super cute photo.