Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I Don't Look

I swear I don't obsessively look for lumps on Lacey.  I do check out her feet and legs more than most I'm sure, but I don't give her full body rubdowns looking for more lumps.  Regardless I think I've found another one tucked in at the base of her ear.  It's just little and I'm hoping it will turn out to be a little bug bite or something and go away on it's own but I don't really believe that.  She's been licking the floor a lot lately and we've noticed her bugging at her anal glands a bit lately too.  The latter is definitely not a good sign and while I'm not sure if the floor licking is related, we swear it increases when she has a tumour although she always does it a little bit.

Anyway, I've got an appointment for Monday. Keep your fingers and paws crossed it turns out to be nothing more than a paranoid dog mom.


3 comments:

Taryn said...

I've got my fingers crossed for Lacey. And you can cross yours for Wilson. He goes in tomorrow to have his own lump looked at :-( It's a wart or something that has started growing all of the sudden. Hopefully nothing, but I'm a paranoid dog mom, too!

Paws on the Run said...

Good luck tomorrow Taryn. It's no fun waiting for results. I hope all is well with him!

Ruth said...

Good luck, gorgeous Lacey.