Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"China Town"

So last night for photography class we went out to "china town" for some pictures. The assignment was vague but included words such as close-up, minimal, detail, etc.

While I did hope there would be a stray dog or cat wandering around to keep me in my comfort zone, I was looking forward to it. I had lots of fun and ended up with some images I definitely wouldn't have gotten without the push to try something new.

I did find some very cool doors that would make great backdrops for dogs in a more urban setting. I just may have to go back there!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love the perspective of the parking meter.

StellaStar said...

Oooh, I love the rusty spring thing! The rust really stands out in a good way :)

onecollie said...

totally cool pictures!! I'm glad Kim told me the one was a parking meter...I was trying to figure it out LOL!!

Sean said...

Ohhh, wow - I really like your attention to detail! I like how mysterious #1 feels.