Sunday, May 24, 2009

Horns


I'd like to say we saw this guy while on a hike in the wilderness but we didn't. Marlin and I did go to Waterton National Park this weekend but this big fella was hanging out near our hotel room and not out on the trails. As I type this on early Saturday evening, we still haven't seen any truly wild animals (and by truly wild I mean anything not snacking on grass or flowers in the townsite) but they are still amazing to see. Lacey nearly blows a gasket because she is so excited when she hears the ground squirrells chirping and she was basically levitating when we had to walk by a group of 20 deer calming grazing on the side of the road. The girls have been great, the weather has been gorgeous and the company amazing. More on all of that tomorrow.

2 comments:

onecollie said...

if I saw this guy up close, I'd blow a gasket !!!, with excitement!!!

StellaStar said...

Ooooo! Very cool, and what a great shot!