Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time for Sledding

While out visiting my family we did a mini photo session. There is a reason I'm not a people photographer... there is so much to learn that is different than pets! While I like a lot of the images that we got, I'm not 100% thrilled with any of them. They don't seem to be in crisp focus, and the compositions could have been stronger with just a few little tweaks. We took the photos on the last day so we had no time to repeat the effort but we can always try again next time! Right?

So that is Steve in the back, then my sister Debbie, then my nieces Sarah and Alison.


Steve was a seasoned model the whole session. :)
Alison too always knew where the camera was and turned on the charm.

I love this photo of my sister!

Sarah has a smile that can light up a room.
As can her little sister!

4 comments:

2Elkies said...

You are far too hard on yourself Wendy! Those are great pictures.

Stephanie V said...

Yup! Great photos. The family on the sled would make a great Christmas card! Wonderful happy memories to end the year!

manymuddypaws said...

wow!!! those are great wendy! i love the sled one.

onecollie said...

wonderful pictures of a very happy & beautiful family!!!