Thursday, July 12, 2012

Failed Experiment

I thought I'd have some super fun photos to show you today.... but not so much.

I bought the girls a pool the other day and yesterday morning, I filled it up and dropped the GoPro on the bottom (it has a waterproof case).

The first problem was the dogs just ignored the pool.  No one wanted to go in.  I tried throwing toys but they would just reach over the edge to grab it.


So I cut up a hotdog and started tossing bits in. That did the trick pretty quick!




Then I took a few pictures with the camera out of the water just for fun.


Coulee was pretty convinced that they may have missed a hotdog piece.


After we were out of hotdog, I ran inside with the GoPro to see what fun stuff I'd captured.  Um yeah.  That sucked.  So then I decided maybe the sun was too bright above and that we should try again in a shady spot.  So I dumped out the pool, moved it over and tried again.

This time the girls knew what was expected of them.  LOL.



But this time the underwater ones were soooo bad, I didn't even keep one to show you. Ah well.  The girls enjoyed their hotdogs at least.





3 comments:

onecollie said...

I like those first couple of shots of Coulee, can't really make Lacey out but Coulee's nose looks cute!

Molly The Wally said...

Cool shots and cool pool.
Best wishes Molly

Andrea said...

I know it wasn't your goal, but the picture of them standing side by side in the pool is priceless!