Sunday, February 10, 2013

Project Life - Week 6

Hmmm.  Another pet filled week.  I just can't seem to help myself.


Bedside - Day 34
Coulee will launch herself on to the bed without asking when we aren't on it, but if we are, she usually politely rests her chin on the edge and waits for us to call her up.

Daily Life - Day 35
This is a pretty typical day at work.  I didn't have the patience to let the dogs settle back into their routines (snuggling, wrestlying, running, playing, etc.) but it is pretty accurate in terms of always having some dogs curious with what you are doing and hanging out at your feet, while others are off doing their own thing.  It is the prettiest of pictures, but neither is the building itself.  :)  I wanted to do an indoor shot and include as many pups as I could as that is where we all spend most of the time.

Travel "Arrangement" - Day 36
This is how we roll....

After decent fuel efficiency, fitting the crates inside the vehicle was our number one priority.

I wish Coulee was in a hard plastic crate (they do better in a crash) but visibility is also important and I can see through this one - even when she is in it.  And yes, my car is horribly dirty.  The line-ups at the car wash have been crazy long and I just can't bring myself to wait 45 minutes just to wash the car.

Saved Up - Day 37
I hate waiting in line at the recycling depot, almost as much as I hate waiting in line at the car wash.  By the time we FINALLY go it looks like we drink - a LOT!  Although in my defence, these are very small and very tasty.  ;)

My View - Day 38
I was imagining a sweeping prairie landscape for today's image, but in reality, this is probably a more accurate depiction of my daily view. Whether I'm at home or at work, there is always a furry critter near by. It's no wonder they are the subject of most of my photos.

Center - Day 39
Feeling a little uninspired for this theme so here is Coulee in the centre of the road.  :)  I need to get back out here in the fall though - I think it would make a gorgeous picture.

Adventure - Day 40
According to Wikipedia, an adventure is an exciting or unusual experience; it may also be a bold, usually risky undertaking with an uncertain outcome.

I truly believe that every day is an adventure for a dog. You can walk in the same place every day for years and they will still be excited to go.  Going for a car ride is an adventure.  Heck, getting up and eating breakfast is an adventure - it is definitely exciting anyway!

And when they have a giant grin like this on their face, there is no mistaking that today, is yet again, an adventure in the making.

No comments: