Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Was Mistaken

I may have been wrong the other day when I thought it was the mud making Coulee crazy. We went out yesterday for a walk and there was no mud to be found but I noticed Lacey exhibiting some weird symptoms.

She seems to have lost a little bit of her coordination skills

Vito was also feeling the effects.

And that is when I noticed the common link between our two walks - the new frisbee! Coulee seems to now be immune, but can you see it starting to take affect on Lacey?

It made her think her mouth was huge! (Pssst. Lacey. You'll never pick it up that way)
It made her share toys with her sister. Maybe Coulee isn't completely immune yet.
It made her eyes bug out of her head.

It made her try and steal the frisbee from her sister.
In short, it made her CRAZY....
Good thing it makes you crazy and not stupid.

4 comments:

miradukesadie said...

lmao! Ya you could never be Sadies God Momma!

onecollie said...

too funny!...I just love the wrinkled nose of Coulee's!

Dogs and Old Bones said...

Gotta like those teeth of Coulee's! Hilarious!

Natalie said...

Hahahaha these are great!! It must be the new frisbee. I think my favorite is that one of Vito upside down, I don't think he knows what hit him!