Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scenic Walk

We've recently decided to give Popson a rest for a while due to the snakes.  I'm so worried Coulee will run over one without even noticing and I can't keep her from running huge arcs through the fields so I think it will be best if we go somewhere else for a while.

The next closest park is the Scenic Dog Park. There is one thing I LOVE about this park - the flowers.  It seems to be the only dog park that has an abundance of wildflowers in it.


There are many things I don't like about this park - how busy it is, how steep it is, there is no water for the dogs, the only garbage can is at the parking lot... I could go on and on. But there are no poisonous creatures and I guess that counts for something.

Oh... and there are benches if you get tired.  :)

No comments: