Saturday, January 12, 2013

Snowshoeing - Part II

You'd think from the lack of blogging that I hadn't been taking pictures.  That couldn't be further from the truth.  I've been having so much fun taking pictures, I haven't had time to do anything with them after the fact!

I didn't take any pictures until we got to the top. It is too much of a pain to stop, get the camera out, take a picture and put it all away again while standing in the middle of the trail.


Once we got to the top we let the dogs run free for a bit.


The dogs usually hang out with Marlin when he gets ahead and I stay behind to take pictures, but they occasionally come back to check on me.  :)


This is why Coulee wearing the gopro under her neck is a pain!.  See all that snow?


Lacey was decked out in every piece of Ruffwear gear she owns.  LOL.  I made her carry some water. Not that anybody drank anything.


She can never resist a good roll.


I discovered a cuz toy in the pocket of the coat that I rarely wear.  Lacey managed to get it once and would NOT let go.  Much to Coulee's horror.



Marlin was having fun with his new binoculars.


Me and the girls played a bit more on the frozen lake, then leashed up and headed home.





No comments: