Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All to Myself


As I mentioned yesterday, Coulee was really enjoying playing by herself at the dog park, while Lacey sat huddling in the car trying to stay warm.


Personally I wished I was inside with Lacey.  It is cold out there!


But I know if Coulee doesn't get at least some exercise during the day, we will regret it that evening.


No exercise leads to cat chasing, Lacey beat downs, and endless games of fetch.


With exercise however Coulee is sweet, sleepy and pleasant to be around at night.


Last evening she relaxed in the basement a few feet away with a ball within easy reach.  That is my kind of night.


A quiet evening is always worth 30 minutes in the bitter cold.


I just really wish it didn't have to be quite so cold!

4 comments:

Constance said...

I love the comment about "Lacey beat downs"!!

miradukesadie said...

That first pic is an ad for sure!

Lori @ According to Gus said...

It's amazing how much more calm they are after some good exercise. We never miss a day to give Gus a good long walk! Great photos!

Kiyi Kiyi said...

I love, love, LOVE these pictures!