Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Empress' New Clothes


So I've never been one to dress up Lacey.


Although believe me, it has been tempting.


I think Marlin would kill me if I put her in a cute t-shirt though.


So up until now, I've resisted.


But when I saw these winter coats by Ruffwear, I couldn't resist.  And I got away with it because this sweater has a purpose.


And I gotta say - I love this sweater.  Her back legs were all frosty and cold but her little belly was all toasty and warm.


And most importantly... Doesn't she look cute?!


6 comments:

Karen said...

Cute?Yes! and very coordinated too with her red coat and toy:)

Anonymous said...

She looks very spiffy! Love the furry collar! :)

WigglyZack said...

She looks great. I am putting Zack's on today for his walk. Only thing good about this first blast of winter is that we can try out the new clothes!!!

Lori @ According to Gus said...

Oh my, yes she looks cute! I'm going to have to look into that for Gus...love that it covers the belly!

Kristy said...

Oh, I LOVE it! I love how happy she looks to be wearing it:)

Deb said...

Very stylin! Does this mean I can knit her a doggy sweater? ;)