Saturday, June 9, 2012

Buried


I photographed an agility trial last weekend and I've been buried under photos ever since - hence the lack of blog updates.  Usually after a trial, I've taken so many photos in the weekend, I have almost no urge to pick up the camera again for a week or two.  Hopefully the urge hits me soon as I have another trial to go to next weekend!  And then the fun starts all over again.  I'm only doing 3 trials this summer which doesn't sound like much, but it is probably a good month or two worth of work.


While at the trial, I did a teeny amount of shopping for the girls.  I came home with 2 toys - one for Lacey and one for Coulee.  Unfortunately the one for Coulee has been adopted by Lacey.


Coulee's favourite toy is the Cuz toy.  So when I heard they were coming out with Crackle Cuzs, I knew I had to get one.  It is basically a cuz toy with a pop-bottle-material ball inside.  The pop bottle material got instantly flattened, but they still have fun crunching it.


It isn't Coulee's favourite - not sure if it is the slightly larger size, or the fact that it isn't solid rubber, or the fact that it doesn't squish the same way - but she'll take her original Cuz over this one any day.


Lacey on the other hand is LOVING it.  :)


I'm even able to throw it and she'll catch it.  She isn't a bad little catcher, but doesn't usually put out the effort unless it is food.


And when you take it away, she starts to pout.  ;)


As you can see - still no slipcover!  I need to get on that!

No comments: