Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Amanda's Big Surprise

So I ordered something for Amanda the other week. For the week prior to ordering it, I managed to keep it a secret and I ordered it in secret. And this was no small feat. For starters, I was REALLY excited and second of all it is hard to keep something a secret from Amanda when I have to do it on the work computer as she seems to always be here - she is here during the day and she is often here in the evenings teaching classes.

Unfortunately, the secret is out. Not what it is, but that there is a secret in the first place. I was ordering one for me this holdiay Tuesday (I came in at 6 a.m. to do it) and she caught me at the daycare on the computer. I had a heads up that she was coming so was able to turn the monitor off so she couldn't see what I was ordering but it was in the middle of the order so I couldn't turn it off. So now, she is harassing me constantly about what it is. Apparently she has no patience. Anyway, I thought I would tell all of you that there was a secret so she didn't feel all alone.

Hopefully it will come this week (it was shipped last Friday from the States) so she can stop with the constant nagging.

5 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

I do not Nag. Okay. Maybe a little. But really. I just would like to know. I like surprises as much as the next person, but the suspense is killing me!

Deirdre said...

LMAO - I love it! Craig loves doing that to me too. It is great fun. Can't wait to find out what it is!

Anonymous said...

I know what it is! I know what it is! (Sang in a teasing voice!) ;)

onecollie said...

HA HA Amanda.....I know what it is!!!! And, I'm not telling you!!!!

Paws on the Run said...

Well it didn't arrive today. :( I guess we have to wait at least a few more days!