Saturday, February 14, 2015

Before and After - Part 2

This one also just needed some minor adjustments.  Take a little off the top (so he isn't quite so entered in the image!), remove the flower in front - too distracting, take the blade of grass on the left side of his face out and blur the areas of grass that are in focus on the sides of the image.  I'm not sure if I agree with the crop (I find it feels squishy if the dog's head doesn't have breathing room) but I definitely agree with everything else!


Before:

After:

3 comments:

K-Koira said...

I think I like the original crop better. I like off center focus points for a photo, but sometimes, centered is okay and makes for a stronger composition.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Dolcissimo !!!!!!!!

manymuddypaws said...

Vito likes to be squished.