Monday, February 28, 2011

Better with Friends

Yesterday me and the girls met up with Deirdre, Cricket and Jetta for a walk.


We went to Peenaquim on the northside. I hadn't been there for months and months.  Wow.  Was it busy.  The parking area was full and there were dogs everywhere.  We snuck off to the side and managed to only run into a few groups of dogs. I think Coulee and Lacey would have been in culture shock if we had wandered into the fray.


The girls all had lots of fun. Cricket spent most of her time exploring the brush.  Coulee played fetch.  Lacey wandered near our feet and would check out the good finds that Cricket discovered and Jetta laid in wait for Cricket to emerge and play.


Most importantly Deirdre and I got a chance to chat.  Something we haven't done for a while!


We really need to do that more often.

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Yeah!! I missed you an the gang :) Definately need to go again and not wait so long between visits.
I am still in shock at how good all the girls were - especially when meeting up with other "packs"!!