Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photofusion

Every year the Lethbridge Photography Club gets their members to put together slideshows that they show over a few evenings.  This year, Photofusion is on March 8 and 9.  It is my first year as a member and I've decided I'm going to put together a slideshow.  Gulp!


I'm a little nervous about it.  Everyone in the club seems to be very artistic, while I'm a little more light and airy.


I'm struggling to a) string together random photos of dogs and not have them look like random photos of dogs and b) not have 101 photos of Coulee and Lacey and 2 photos of other dogs (OK the mix isn't that bad, but you know what I mean).  I have decided to narrow my theme a little more and do "Dogs and their Toys" but that is still pretty vague and wide open.


I'm also still on the hunt for the perfect song to accompany the photos.  I've got a few ideas, but nothing I'm hooked on.  If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!



I'm going to work on the slideshow this weekend. It should be fun going through the archives!

3 comments:

Constance said...

You should include the picture from the shelter, with the dog & the ball, looking up at you. It's my all-time favourite!

Anonymous said...

Who Let the Dogs Out?????
love mom

Anonymous said...

Depending on the age of the judges but it could be "How Much is that Doggy in the Window?"
love mom