Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nightmares

Yesterday I saw a very cool portrait of someone reflected in a drinking glass.  So today I set out to try it...


But I couldn't seem to get it. The focus isn't what I wanted (I want the reflection to be in focus, not the glass) and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.  So I went back to see if I could find the photo again to see if they explained how they did it. I had no luck finding it, but I stumbled across this fun one!  So I thought I'd give it a try.

Mine is just a little freaky!  I think it is going to give me nightmares!

8 comments:

Constance said...

Yours is a little zombie-ish! Maybe a big smile is the key.

Nearly Naked Neckwear said...

Ha ha, that is freaky. I don't know if a smile would make it less or more so. :oP

deb said...

Eww! Super creepy!

onecollie said...

egads!, you look dead with holes for eyes!, creepy, but cool ! :))

Anonymous said...

That last photo could probably win an award in some odd, off-the-wall avant garde(sp?) contest. Yes, "creepy" is definitely the corrective adjective! LOL

Taryn said...

Eek! That is an odd and scary effect! But really cool, too!

Kristy said...

Cool effect - but that second one - a bit . . . . no - a lot creepy!!!

Deirdre said...

LOL pretty fun stuff. Reminds me of the "spy vs spy" from Mad comics.