Tuesday, March 5, 2013

After the Storm

We didn't leave the house on Sunday.  Like at all.  The weather was brutal, so we all stayed in snug as a bug.  Yesterday we were all ready to get out there and enjoy it, but no one more so than Lacey.  She was sooooo happy.

Just look at that smile...





Coulee was excited too but I think all the snowballs between her toes were dampening her enthusiasm.


That, and the fact that Lacey was feeling sassy and therefore was always wanting the toy.


Lacey couldn't even slow down to eat snow.  Here she is right after scooping up a mouthful...


Attempting to eat mid stride...


And giving up and just grinning at me...




Lacey was attempting to recreate the blizzard like conditions from the day before.


Coulee is just wishing I could get on with things and throw the toy.



Now if that isn't an evil grin, I don't know what is.


She kept shaking the toy while she was running.  I'm surprised she didn't fall over.


You gotta keep an eye on your competition when they keep stealing your fun.


She was just so happy. I couldn't stop taking smiling pictures.  :)  Sorry about that.


Shake it.


Hi Coulee.  Sorry.  You just weren't as funny on this walk as Lacey.  Hence your lack of photos.


I got quite a few of you just laying there waiting, but that gets dull after a while... I can tell by the fur on your foot that you've got quite the snowball build up.  Maybe today I'll remember your boots.




2 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful dogs, beautiful photos, as always. Wish we had snow around here more often...

Taryn said...

That snowy smile after Lacey ate a mouthful is just wonderful! It stuck to her lips perfectly!