Thursday, July 9, 2009

Great Day

Look who I got to spend my morning with!

I see her at daycare on a regular basis, but it was still a treat to be out on a walk (and photo shoot) with her and her family.

Then I went home, played with photos and hung out with the girls. I finally dragged my butt to work around 2 p.m. Man life is hard! And then, I got off early! All the dogs were gone by 5:45 and Jo had the place spotless (well as spotless as a dusty, hairy, doggy daycare ever gets) so I was able to come home.

Only one more morning at work and then I'm officially on vacation for 2 WEEKS! The last time I took 2 weeks off in a row was 1999. Hopefully I don't have to wait until 2019 to do it again.

1 comment:

onecollie said...

enjoy your holidays!!!, you deserve them!
don't worry about a thing, Amanda & I will work really hard!...hahaha!