Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Published!

How exciting is that?

The first day we got Zogoflex toys from West Paw Design, I went out in the daycare with the toys and the camera. The dogs had an absolute blast, especially with the Zisc (the frisbee). I sent the pictures I took to West Paw just to let them know how much the dogs enjoyed the toys. They e-mailed back and asked if we could send them the original files and if we would mind if they used them on their website or catalogue. Of course we wouldn't mind!

They did a write up last June on their website about the dogs at the daycare enjoying the toys, and used a picture in their zogoflex section of the website and I thought that was the end of it.

Today I was leafing through their new retailer catalogue and when I got to the section for the Zogoflex toys I was instantly drawn to their new toy - the bumi. And then I looked up and saw the picture. I recognized those black noses! That is Maggie Mae and Gus, two regulars who have been coming almost since we first opened.

5 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Well done! That would be a nice surprise.

Sarah said...

cool! nice when people ask isn't it!?

PoochesForPeace said...

Wow! How great is that!? Congrats :) And it's cool how you saw it too.

onecollie said...

that is cool!!!!
the bumi's look interesing!

StellaStar said...

Congrats! How exciting!!!