Saturday, April 25, 2009

Still Struggling

I've been trying for days to get a high key image... It definitely isn't just leaping off the camera. I've given up trying to do it with dogs in the snow and have been scouring the house for white objects. Apparently we have no white walls, no white table cloths, no white sheets, no white towels... In short, nothing big and white that I could use as a backdrop. So I've used the biggest thing I could find - an 8.5 x14 sheet of paper. That kind of limits what I can do. But I've been trying...


In the meantime, Marlin was playing fetch with the kidlets. Vito and Boone are here for a sleep over which means we aren't sleeping. ;) It isn't that bad but having Tigger (aka Boone) bouncing around on the bed at 5:30 a.m. made sleeping a little difficult. I know Amanda, I should have crated him but he was having fun. :)

Oh, and I still haven't managed a picture for my 52 Week Flickr Challenge. The challenge this week is reflection. I thought I'd get a picture of Coulee reflected in Marlin's sunglasses. Um yeah. We are still working on it. Today is the deadline. The bad weather isn't helping. I may need to go to Plan B.... Any ideas for Plan B?

Oh, but there is some really good news... Check out Macromutt.com!

2 comments:

onecollie said...

cool!!!!!! you're famous!!!
PS. I love Boonie's nickname!!!!
I can just see Amanda's eyes rolling as she read about him bouncing on the bed... hee hee!!

manymuddypaws said...

that is a great photo of vito....he's very cute..

and boone bounces on my bed too! :o)