Monday, October 26, 2009

The Nursery

I decided I better get organized before we bring the new baby home. So this weekend I picked up some thing for the baby's room...

This picture doesn't do it justicce. It is a Kata 3N1 bag. I can wear it as a backpack and still access my gear without taking it off. This will make hiking so much more enjoyable and photo sessions much more comfortable. We spent forever configuring it last night and I think we have it the way I want it, but I have yet to try it out.

Marlin is wondering how long the gestation period is for our new baby. He is hoping it is at least as long for that of a blue whale but would prefer that of an elephant. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that's the same bag i have - I love it!

.. i've even dropped it a few times ... and the baby was OK

i got mine at mcbain

onecollie said...

too funny Wendy!!!!...you know there will be people out there that are hoping you are actually talking about a human baby right!!LOL!!