Friday, May 14, 2010

Jetta and Cricket

Lacey get sooo excited when we meet Jetta and Cricket at the dog park.  Her high pitched bark comes out and for Lacey, that is her highest compliment.  That, and biting.  :)



The weather has been great all week, so the river was a welcome treat.


Coulee was the only one actually out swimming though. The peanut gallery all stayed on shore.


I have about 101 shaking pictures of Cricket.  But I love her little foot off the ground in this one.


Lacey, as usual, is moving to her own beat.  Really, where is she going????


The girls, Vito and I had a quick river walk tonight after work.  We were all at the daycare for more than 11 hours so it was a welcome leg stretch for all of us.  I was surprised how busy it was.  I'm not sure if it was the time of day, or the nice weather, or both, that brought the troops out.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a little quieter.

No comments: