Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Fun

Marlin and I went to Calgary this weekend to visit with his family.  It was a lot of fun. I was very easily entertained by this little girl all weekend.  You can see more pictures of her here.


And when we got home there was even more fun to be had. My drawings from Wasco had arrived.  I LOVE them.







I love this last one of the two of them.  And I love they way I know which photos he modeled the drawings after.  Now I'm going to have to figure out a way to display them all.

4 comments:

2Elkies said...

Oh Wendy, those are fantastic!

deb said...

Very cool! Lots of fun!

onecollie said...

I love them!!!.... the last one & especially the one with Lacey sleeping/wagging with her ball beside her!

Kristina Zambrano said...

oh look at those cool drawings =0)