Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Forgotten One

Someone got left behind at work today...


I'll give you a hint... His song (created by Jo) starts with "Everybody's friend is..."


Alfie!

I obviously couldn't just leave him there, and I had to get home to my pups who had already been left alone longer than we like, so after waiting 30 minutes for his mom, Alfie and I decided to head home.

  
Where I promptly tortured him with weird and wonderful camera angles.  :)  And he tortured Coulee by hogging all the toys.


As you can tell, we all had a horrible time waiting for his mom to call.  I was kind of hoping she wouldn't, but she did.  ;)  Better luck next time.


2 comments:

WigglyZack said...

oh blimy!!!

onecollie said...

hahaha! Lisa!I think that deserves a crikey!
Alfie looks like he totally enjoyed his kidnapping,..ah, I mean visit!, to your house :))