Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gong Show

A week or so ago I almost got stuck down at the dog park.  Since then, the city streets have been bad so I've been avoiding going down there.  Instead I've been walking the girls on a green strip next to some train tracks near our house.  It is kind of an "unofficial" off leash area as it isn't very scenic so usually the only people in the area are those with dogs but you will see the odd cyclist or jogger.


I'm really conscience of leashing up the girls when I see people.  I know not everyone likes dogs and I know they can both act scary by barking at people.  So I'm very careful to keep an eye out for people.  Because of that, I very rarely take my camera.  I won't have time to put the camera away and leash the girls if a cyclist is coming down the path.


This past week I've been going every day at the same time and haven't seen a soul.  So today, I decide to take the girls, my "foster dog" (aka hopefully my sister's new dog!) and my camera.


What a gong show that was.  We saw THREE other sets of people.


 In the end I had 3 dogs on leash, a long line trailing behind me, a toy and two poops in my other hand and my camera on my back.  I won't be doing that again for a while!


But it was worth it.  I haven't taken pictures in a week and it was nice to finally get some of Micah.

4 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Wow
cani fantastici... sembra che questi occhi parlino...
Buona serata.
Myriam :))

deb said...

Awww! Great photos! I love them! But I might be a little biased :)

Anonymous said...

Micah is so handsome!

WigglyZack said...

Blimy that's quite the rigmarole of a walk you had. That always happens when you don't want it too. The pictures are awesome of Micah - I hope your sister takes her - she is such a lovely dog.