Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jack Frost


Someone came into work with a kitten they had found out in the cold.


How could I say no?


We named him Jack (Frost) because it has been such a cold winter to be homeless.


He needs a home.  Know anyone looking for a new guy in their life?


He is cute, cuddly, good with other cats, a little leary of dogs (but he's learning) and got a clean bill of health (along with his first vaccines) from the vet.


PS - I miss my camera!  It is WAY better at indoor photos.

4 comments:

Marianne Pysh said...

I had a kitten that looked exactly like that when I was a little girl! How precious!

Ruth said...

Good luck finding a new home Jack (Frost)!

Kennedy said...

Adorable kitten! Reminds me of one I had when I was 17...her name was Nala. Hope this little one finds a home! Thanks for not turning him/her away!

Anonymous said...

Looks like "Kitty Kitty" at thepioneerwoman.com. Your name is much more creative! LOL But both look like very sweet kitties! :)