Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random Photos

The only thing that ties these together is the fact that they were all taken on the same day. There is nothing different or weird or exciting going on in life at the moment so you'll have to be satisfied with dog photos.  I know.  That's nothing new.  :)

I swear she was standing there waiting for permission to go chase the geese.  When I didn't say anything, she just ran back to me.  She is such a good girl.

A natural poser


I couldn't decide which one I liked better.  This one...

... or this one.  I love the tongue in both of them.

Having fun with the 50 mm lens.

Coulee's vampire impersonation... It isn't very good.  Her teeth are way to dull.

It was a little windy yesterday.

You wanna go for a walk?  I'm confused.  Aren't we on a walk already?

I need to make a note to go back in the fall.  I think these trees would be gorgeous if I timed it right.

4 comments:

onecollie said...

I love the picture with Coulees ears up!

Charlene and Storm said...

fantastic pictures!!! they look so professional xxx

Mary Lou said...

I don't mind "random" dog pictures!! I am sure I'm not the only one!! Dog photos are wonderful!! ;op
My favorites would be: Lacey on the log; Your SECOND shot of Lacey running; The first black/white picture; And Coulee's flying ears!!
Okay. I love them all!! ;-}

Natalie said...

you're a great photographer! Beautiful animals