Friday, March 16, 2012

Indoor Pictures

For the most part, I don't get a lot of urges to take pictures inside.  The dogs are generally pretty mellow and unless we are actively playing, they aren't doing anything particularly photo worthy (not to mention the camera = fun so if I pick it up, their relaxed pose is gone and all they want to do is go outside).  Jack however, is always wandering around getting into stuff and I often wish I had my camera in hand.  I just took a few head shots of him today when I had 5 minutes to kill. I really should make an effort to take more photos of him and Lu.





4 comments:

onecollie said...

I'm glad you take pictures of him otherwise I wouldn't know what he looked like !

K-Koira said...

I love kitty pictures, but it can be so hard to get them to cooperate. I am slowly trying to train my cat, Martha, that the click of the shutter means she gets a treat. I think she is getting it. Slowly.

lifewithmydogs said...

He reminds me of our old cat, Spock. Looks exactly like him, but Spock had a scar on his nose and gigantic ears. :)

Dog Fence said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will bookmark this site. Keep doing your great job and always gain my support. Thank you for sharing this beautiful article.