Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thanksgiving

This past weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada.  We headed to my Dad's place to hang out with them and my sister's family.  Dad is conveniently located about half way between the two of us.  :)


We went on lots of walks, had lots of relaxing time and just basically hung out.  I even got to nap one afternoon.  :)


I didn't take a lot of photos but Deb wanted a family picture as when they were visiting family in Ontario earlier this summer they realized everyone had really old photos of them. So on our very last walk, I snapped a few for them.  If I'd been thinking, I would have asked for them to take some of me and Marlin.


1 comment:

SouthernGirl said...

Buddy and I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, the Super Sweet Blogger Award, and the Sunshine Award!

http://buddythemuttblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/awards.html

Bri&Buddy