Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I find it impossible to be away for a week doing fun things and visiting with family and then to try and sum it up in a blog post.  Suffice it to say we had a great time with Marlin's family in Fort Saskatchewan and then my family in Nelson.  :)

It was FREEZING in Alberta right before we left and the dogs literally couldn't be outside for more than a minute without requiring boots so when we finally made it into BC, they were thrilled.  We took our time getting from Cranbrook to Nelson so we gave the girls their first good run in many days before we hit the road.  These photos are all from then.  I barely took any photos all week.  I'm wishing I had taken a few more people pics although my camera was giving me some grief. We tried using the video and while my 9 sec test worked, it gave me an error when we tried to use it for longer.  After that, it starting having a horrible time focusing no matter what lens I used.  I'm going to see what it is like today and then look into repairs if it is still doing weird things.  :(














4 comments:

Taryn said...

Happy New Year!

The snow pictures are very pretty, but I am glad not to have to deal with such cold temps!

WigglyZack said...

Wow, lots of snow!!! Glad you had a great time away.

Hydro Blogger said...

What?? Marlin's from the Fort? So am I, small world...

Paws on the Run said...

Well not exactly Sarah - his mom just lives there now. He grew up mainly in Edmonton.