Sunday, January 3, 2010

52 Weeks of Lacey

Tomorrow is the start of the 2010 52 Weeks of Dog project. This year, Lacey will be taking center stage. It should be fun. There are some aspects of her personality and life I'd like to capture that I haven't gotten on film before.

  1. Her cute wiggle butt whenever she greets Coulee.
  2. Our evening stalk game ritual.
  3. The way she rests her face on the wooden arms of the chair downstairs.
  4. Upside down on the bed
  5. Those fierce teeth as she tries to bite my fingers or toes. :)
  6. Her cute little howl. Too bad pictures don't have sound.
  7. Curled up on the pillow with Lu.
  8. Snuggling with us in bed.
  9. Biting Coulee's leg while Coulee sits on her head.
And there are things worth repeating as well.
  1. Shaking the Wubba. I'll never tire of it.
  2. Wrestling with her buddy Vito.
  3. Biting someone's tail. It is her classic move - it has to make it into the project! :)
  4. Flying through the air.
Well that should cover the first 3 months! After that I'm screwed. :)

I didn't really have much of a plan for Coulee's project. As I generally take candid photos, it was a real challenge to try and get something specific or posed. I'm going to try harder this year to have a weekly plan and to stick to it. My plan for this week's introduction is fairly simple and easy. To get a full body picture that shows what she looks like.

PS - I never got a chance to perfect the wave picture for Coulee's final photo. So I had to go with one of the out-takes.

No comments: