Monday, April 16, 2012

New - A to Z Challenge

Look!  There are people back there... and you just might need to start getting used to that.


Tonight officially marked the first night of a new partnership.  Lorelei and I are joining forces to bring the Ultimate Family Session (we need a better name than that...).  She is focusing on the people, I'm focusing on the pups and we are helping each other out when needed.  Lorelei brought her son Chance to help tonight and he was great!  He kept the kids smiling and entertained and helped Lorelei muscle around some of her equipment.


We still don't quite have all our ducks in a row, but that didn't stop us from shooting tonight. We couldn't have started with a nicer, easier going family and it helped that I already knew and loved their dog from daycare.

We were originally planning on just doing a day of mini sessions, but I think we've agreed to give it a shot on a more permanent basis.  We hope to get a few under our belt before the day of mini's so we can get our system down and tonight went pretty smoothly I thought! We did a "practice session" a few weeks ago and we definitely learned a thing or two that we've improved upon.

I can't wait to see what this new adventure brings!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

What an adorable dog!! He looks "Goldendoodle", or something!! Am I right? What is his name? (Or her!!) ;op