Monday, April 23, 2012

Tuckered - A to Z Challenge

Don't get me wrong, I love to play and hang out with my dogs, but I also LOVE a tuckered out dog.  There is nothing like knowing you've done a good job on the walk so that your dogs are resting peacefully and you are free to sit back on the couch and watch TV or browse the internet on the computer.  When they aren't tired, we have lots of cat chasing and indoor fetch happening in the house and it isn't very relaxing!


While camping, Lacey decided the best place to relax during the day was under the bed with all the shoes.  At night, she was up top with us of course!

2 comments:

Nancy Thompson said...

Aw, so cute! I have two big dogs. Like 120 pounds of big. So it's nice when they're tuckered. They're not so demanding that way.

Love your blog and the pics! Cuz I LOVE dogs!

I’m a new follower via the A to Z. Nice to meet you and your lovely friends!

Andrea said...

I love it when our dog is tired, instead of his usual lazy! Then he conks out with the crazy noisy dreams!