Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oh so Orange - A to Z Challenge


As you may be able to tell, I've been doing this project a day at a time.  Each day I try and brainstorm a word and then hope to get a photo fitting into the theme. OR as is more often the case, I take some photos each day then try and find a word to fit into the challenge.

I'm slowly running out of steam. I haven't been feeling well since Saturday, yet have been busier than usual and it is wearing on me.  I'm not at death's door or anything, but I'm feeling about 70% at best although that does fluctuate depending on how recently I took some meds.  ;)

Anyway... the ramblings above is just an excuse for the lame post.  I actually planned tomorrow's a few days ago so I'll have one day of respite before I try and tackle Q.  I think I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, but I like it!

MOV said...

love this kitty!!! I used to have an orange cat (Gypsy). Our cat now is a black and white tuxedo one.

found you on a to z, and will definitely be back to read more!

feel free to check out my blog too if you have time, here is the link:

http://mothersofbrothersblog.blogspot.com

best,
MOV