Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm a Border Collie

Funny. When I took dogster's quiz to find out what kind of dog I am, I ended up as a border collie. I don't think it describes me at all. I'm one of the least competitive people I know. Although technically, I guess you could say I'm a CEO! :)

What dog breed are you? I'm a Border Collie! Find out at Dogster.com

You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring."

1 comment:

onecollie said...

You are so a border collie!!! You never stop moving & are always looking for a job!!!